The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have 2 15 gallon predrilled (1 - 1" bulkhead and 1 - 1/2" Bulkhead) $15 each

I know this is short notice but I couldn't get pics till this afternoon.

Just for reference, the eggcrate openings are 1/2" and the nylon washers under some of the frags are 1 1/4" across.

I also have some frags for sale. All of the frags are encrusting and healthy. They are under PC/MH in the pics.

3 Tri color frags $20 each
3 pocilliapora frags 2 @ $10 each and 1 @ $25
Multiple Purple Montipora Digitata frags starting @ $15

Here are pics of the Tri color frags and the colony

Attachments

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the Purple Montipora Digitata frags. All of them, inclding the smallpieces are multiple branching and the larger frags are becoming nice small colonies.

Prices are as follows

1st row $15 each
2nd row single on left $20
2 row 3 frags to the right $25 each
3rd row $35 each

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
What are the dimensions of the 15 gallon tanks?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
phishschtick said:
I'd like two of the 15 gl pre drilled tanks. I see one hole, where is the other... on the bottom? Thanks - Dale
Both holes are on the back side. one at each end. You can see both of them in the pic but the one on the left is against a dark brick background.

N/P I'll bring them with me.

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
I'll take one of the 15 Gallon drilled tanks. I will be at the meeting tomorrow, please bring it with you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, so far I have the following... I'll update this as it changes and I will send a final post once I'm ready to leave.

Stanfill Reef 1 pocilliapora frag (frag to the right) $10
phishschtick 2 15 gallon tanks @ $15 each
Schwaggs 1 15 gallon tank @ $15

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.