The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I need some quick cash (or paypal!) and I have some things for sale:

1)24" 65 Watt power compact hood by CustomSealife with new CurrentUSA 50/50 bulb: $40

2)Sen 900 pump (1100gph): $50

3)Like New AquaC Remora Pro skimmer with skimmer box and Mag 5 pump: $165

4)American Marine Pinpoint pH controller no prbbe (comes with instruction manual): $100

5) Aquanetics single stage temp controller with probe: $60

I will entertain serious and reasonable offers. All Items are in excellent working order

6) OT: Jupiter Alto Saxaphone. needs a tune up, but in good shape. $75 OBO

·
Caitlin Renee 6/29/07
3,199 Posts
4)American Marine Pinpoint pH controller no prbbe (comes with instruction manual): $100

no offense, not trying to be mean, but you can buy this brand new with a probe for around $85

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, JS, for clarifying Devilboy's above misstatement about the price of the CONTROLLER I actually ended up selling it for $85 (without probe). However, I must say it is REALLY annoying for someone to come onto a selling thread with no intent to make a purchase or ask a question about something, but instead say that your price is too high when they are actually talking about something totally different (a monitor in this case, as opposed to the CONTROLLER I was actually selling). I priced mine out according to what I saw them selling for used. Anyways, I sold it already so no harm done. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts