The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as i was chatting with johnny and patrick...i heard a thud...so i ran to see what had happened...well my cat (stricken with cancer) was walking down the stairs and i guess his legs gave out and he went for a tumble...well he didnt make it... i think he broke his neck wheil falling.... i knew this day was going to come..and i was going to go to have him put to sleep later on this week...well i guess the angels in kitty heaven wanted hom now......he will truley be missed...heres his pic

Attachments

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
That is so terrible! :( I was devestated when I lost my cat of 22 years. I am so sorry to hear about your cat. What's the cat's name?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
someone here said it looked like orson wells so ive been calling it orson.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Very sorry for the loss of your kitty. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive been expecting it...but it still is weird not seeing him around....he used to sit on my lap every night while i chatted...thats going to be the tough thing to get over....the consant interaction between the 2 of us

·
Super Moderator
22,650 Posts
Bummer Clint:( Condolences from the "Zoo" here,,,,

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. I know pets cant be replaced but maybe a close relationship can be made between yourself and another kitten

Jeff

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sorry about Orson Clint. He looks alot like my Zo.

***It sure is nice of cats to let us lay under them while they're sleeping!;)

-Big Dave

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Sorry Clint for missing this thread! Beautiful cat!!

Well ya know how I feel about the loss in chat!:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.