The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....well OK then.

Top of the morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY!

Calling for a dry beautiful day...... :unsure: .......based upon how 180 the weather folks have been the past 3 days, does that mean a rainy stormy day?

Coffee is up, as I an hour early, but whatever. I'll stop on the drive in and see what excites my taste buds. Hope Y'All got some nifty sleep, and peace finds All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,646 Posts
Mornin Hack. Sunny and mid 70's today. I decided I should take the bike - the bike decided I had been ignoring it for a couple weeks & was very very cranky. I did manage to talk her into it. I think she was a bit miffed she has been outside under a cover & not the queen of the garage.

Have a great day all.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Morning Hack and Rick.

Nice cool 70's here. Still finding out if I go to work with customer issues or in the trenches today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

• Sad
Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, Perry, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack! Plenty of good eats on our training table this morning. I put out Cream of Wheat with brown sugar an cinnamon and your choice of diced peaches or nanners. Also, we have a variety of bagels, already sliced. I’m going to fix mine with cream cheese and peach chutney.

Hack I’m betting 5¢ that you might get a little bit of rain today. And your shrink wrap two boats.

Rick, what? That bike was getting jealous of the bike you’re working on? Glad you had a chance to take your bike to work. It must’ve been a great ride.

Perry, that’s a sticky position you have at work right now I hope it levels out soon.

We are at a cool 60° right now and going up to 81. That’s pretty nice in my book. I need to dismantle some boxes and take them to our recycle bin, and I need to deadhead roses. Not sure what else I’ll do today. Bobbi and I have to plan when we’re going to see the local production of Addams Family. Looking forward to that.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,753 Posts
Morning all,
B&G to offer those with a hankering ,, and of course coffee👍🏼.
After a few days of “cold” n rain, looks like it’ll be back to 80’s soon. By the looks of the fog overnite and so far this morning “heat” is coming.

As usual, plenty of things to plug into what the day will be like for me. Getting a tinge/twinge of “Fall is a comin’ “ so that is added to the near future plans.

On to the day,

Hope everyone has a great one👍🏼

Reactions: hackshobby

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good morning all,

A cool 62 degrees right now , so nice to have cooler mornings. And not so hot of days. But the humidity will be back along with higher temperatures.
Not sure if the plans for today.

have a great hump day

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
I forgot to mention, since getting the whole house generator I have been wanting to see it in action. Mild storm season here . Yesterday while at my speech therapy the power went out and I missed it. Kristine said it work fine and cut off right before I got home.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Good morning, Jeff! Is B&G biscuits and gravy?
Biscuits and Gravy, or B&G, are an OFR standard Cath. Jeff once said he makes an initial assessment of a diner based on that item, and I do the same.

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Good afternoon!
I forgot to mention, since getting the whole house generator I have been wanting to see it in action. Mild storm season here . Yesterday while at my speech therapy the power went out and I missed it. Kristine said it work fine and cut off right before I got home.
Yeah! sorry you didn’t get to see it in action, Vinnie, but at least you know it works as it should. That’s a comfort.

I should’ve known what B&G meant. 🙄 Is that sausage gravy? Another popular gravy down here is red eye gravy.

Tonight I have choir practice. Did I tell you that our new choir director had one of his grand pianos taken up to the choir room? To make it lighter weight, he took out the keyboard and hammers. A local piano store carried it up 15 or so stairs. Sounds scary to me, but I bet they’re used to that kind of thing.
I don’t go up steps like that anymore, so I only sing in the choir when we will be performing in the main part of the church rather than the choir loft where the organ is.

On with the afternoon!

·
Super Moderator
22,753 Posts
Afternoon all,
Yup Cath, sausage gravy up here in the Nawthern states. Grits seems to come in play in restaurants further down the road in Indiana as b-fast fare.

Same ol same ol here today, tending to the usual daily chores, mostly critter stuff related.

Temps back up to the 80’s, was nice to have the a/c off for a few days. Usual up/down temp swings when Ma Nature gets itself into spring temps.( andus used to what’s to come 😶‍🌫🥶)

On to the remaining day,

Hope everyone is having a great one👍🏼

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
True an Cravy, the white gravy(mill gravy) and Redeye , made with ham drippings and scraps with coffee.
eHere out west its more white gravy and bisquits but some place you can get either.
Off work, trying to figure out what the Heck happened to my life

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Grits......too much North in me to eat grits. :cautious:

Baked Ziti for dinner since there was left over spaghetti 'something' from last night, and can't fool me.....I don't do left overs, so the name has to change. Carrot cake for desert......MAN a cup of joe would seriously go swell with that.....nah, can't do it and expect to sleep all night.

Assisted a contractor this morning removing/reinstalling another generator in a boat......needed our crane and me. He proceeded to take a couple of my fingers for a round trip through his chain fall......:oops:......then he accused me of being hurt as he ran in tiny circles screaming and carrying on. 'Calm down mate'.....'I'd loose my MAN CARD if that was a hurt......it's barely an owie'. The ends of a couple of my fingers are nicely 'blood blistered' though......Ya know, the nice n puffy kind.:cool:

Well, got's to be getting to that there Carrot cake before it 'walks'......giggly hopes for All,
Hack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts