The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this today during a photo shoot. I felt poopy all day after I fought to wake up (should have kept sleeping). I perked up an hour or so ago and was snapping pics when I saw this, so I just thought I'd ask... I'm assuming it's just some sort of safe filter feeder?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
whoa, thats a insane close up, great shot of a text book tunicate!

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, thank you for the compliments! :D If you are asking about the rest of the tunicates, that's the only one I've seen... if you're asking for the rest of my pics in general, just click on the link in my sig! I just updated and added some more shots. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
DebsSisterFlo said:
Wow, thank you for the compliments! :D If you are asking about the rest of the tunicates, that's the only one I've seen... if you're asking for the rest of my pics in general, just click on the link in my sig! I just updated and added some more shots. :)
nice pics i like the sea horses. check out reefvideos.com and look at the seahorse video you will like it.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After getting home today I was looking in the tank for more of these critters and there are over a dozen on the back glass, all about the same size. Good, yes?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Good... yes.
I have a lot of them in my thirty gallon tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts