The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
I haven't visit this board for while... Sorry if I miss the August pre-trade? Is it too late?
I have a frag of Colt, xenia, hairy mushroom, orange Monti digigata, green brown center zoo and rare red and yellow center zoo. A 2" clarkii as well.
I am more interested in SPS or other cool stuff.

·
Wrasseman!
1,835 Posts
Don't blame me Binylee started it lets trade!

I have four acro frags.

Two milli frags

two porcipora frags

And A brand new epson color 860 printer with new cartiges that i have no need for... Anyone got anything to trade?
Randy
:D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't even see a trading thread anywhere. :) I haven't made it to the last two meetings, and I had a few trades here and there...

Dave: I still have a toady if ya want. :)

Chewie: I have even MORE snails.

I have lots of GSP, some chocolate/oraneg zoos, and if someone has something really awesome to trade, I could bust out the dremmel and make a frag of my bright green with purple tip frogspawn.

·
Pretty In Pink
3,288 Posts
Jeff

I need some snails- cerths? Finished moving the tank and can't find a whole lot of them.

Binylee

What do you want for some xenia? What size, mounted? And some of those rare zoos?

Have a couple of small frags of orange cap monti that I broke off during the move, big blue shroom, supposedly gray/blue zoos, frag of baby blue acpora (under my lights) , that's it for now. Still settling in. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jfly
I'm interested in your Frogspawn if there is anything you want.
Ranran,
I'll take one of your sps frag for my orange zoo (I'm not sure you already have it)
wanareef
the xenia is attached. It's about an inch and half. it looks good. I want your baby blue acpora. I will look for the zoo if I still have some.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have the following for trade:

2 yellow leather frags
2 toadstool frags
2 finger leather frags
loose red, blue, green stripe mushrooms

Looking for any interesting SPS, Zoo's, or any Ricordia.

Can attach photos if anyone is interested in seeing anything in particular.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have the following for trade:

1 male and female Blue Devil Damsel
beautiful fish but too aggressive for my liking. I have them in a isolation tank now.
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=21&pCatId=111
$10 or trade for frag

2ea Green Lettuce Nudibranch about ½ inch long. They have been in an isolation tank with the Damsels for over a month. I got them in a cleaner pack. I like them but did not put them in the main tank because I lost one down the skimmer once. They should be ok with a sponge filter intake.
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=23&pCatId=724
$10 ea or trade for frags

1 JB 180 HOT Protein Skimmer with powerhead
similar to ebay item below except mine used 2 months
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2339394767&category=20758
item cost about $55 (including shipping). trade for $20 or frags.

1 Xenia frag (If the frag lives after cut and paste to a rock)
http://www.marinedepotlive.com/1234314.html
trade for frag

1 purple mushroom frag I think it is
http://www.marinedepotlive.com/1233894.html
trade for frag

2 175 watt RAB Metal Halide fixtures with medium base common bulbs
and tar ballasts cost about $120 ea without bulb. can be used as is (but color too yellow) also can use for security or change the bulbs to 10000k for tank . $60 each with common bulbs or trade for several frags or larger coral.

1 power sweep, power head PS40 variable 100-270GPH used one or two weeks.
http://www.wetpetsusa.com/zoomedposwps1.html $20 or trade for frags

New Under Gravel Filter, 2 section fits 18x60 tank (anyone need some new plastic cheap?)

2 section standard light hood each section 30 inch long with 24 inch tubes

1 standard light hood 281/2 in with 24 in tube

Looking for different colorful coral frags SPS, Zoo's, Ricordia,. blue shrooms

A few nights ago, my wife saw the "banded brittle star" wrapped all around the power head that my new small blue tang was sleeping behind. If I could get that suspected killer out of my tank easily I would offer it on this list too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wierd, my post didn't go through last night...

Biny, do you have a pic of your red/yellow zoo? I wanna make suer I don't have it.

Bhavlik, I'm interested in one of your yellow leather frags. Ive got some chocolate/orange zoos..?

wannareeef, my snails are nassarius.

·
Pretty In Pink
3,288 Posts
Jfly
Like to get at least 20 of them to replace my clean-up crew I lost in the move. (IOU?)

Binylee
Sorry, lost that baby blue arco- all three of them.

BHavlik
Have a small frag of lime grn/? ctrs zoos for a yellow leather. Will let you know what color they are, can't remember.

Phil_g1017
What did you want for your xenia? What size is it? Have a blue shroom that gets big (maybe tonga)

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Jfly,

I ended up giving away the snails I had for you at the last meeting. I still would like to trade with you but I can't make the meeting this month.

You can trade them with wanareef.

Next time bud!:beer:

·
Registered
191 Posts
My tank is finally done cycling (0 ammonia, 0 nitrites, 5ppm Nitrates, 8,2 pH, 405 calcium).

Is there anyone who can help a newbie with some cheap frags?

And how many at a time can you add without problems?

Right now I have only 2 28w pc lighting, one actinic, one 10.000, but I'll upgrade with another 65w smartlite within a few weeks.

Susanne

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wanareef: The Xenia is nice size about 1/2 in diameter at the base of its' trunk, 3 or 4 inches high with lots of lots of branches. I would like to trade it for your blue shroom.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Ok Jfly, I promise I'll be there! Bring my Toady!:funny: Also, can I get some GSP? I want to grow them up the back or side of the tank.

Here is what I have...

- Halimeda, tons of it! I will bring some for whoever wants some.

- Hairy green shrooms - I have 2 that are 2"-3" and one that is 4"-5". These are each on a nice chunk of rock too.

- Green tree leather - I could get a couple of stalks off this.

-Shrooms - Purple, a nice deep red (not burgandy), green striped.

-Zoos - Choco w/ yellow & white speckled center (these color up best with MH, not so great under my VHO but still nice), some that are green/yellow/orange (they keep changing, fast grower), orange with purple ring (very nice), dark pink with light blue ring (also nice), and dark purplish with white center.

-Anthelia - two chunks of it. Looks kind of like xenia but different!;)

-Xenia - 2 kinds - elongata and the whitish smaller polyp stuff.

- Stomatella snails - these stay small (1/2" or so) Bio has first dibs from 3 months ago!:D

- Plating hydnophora - this thing has to get fragged. It is getting freaking huge (16"+) so I can break a piece or 2 off. If you like stuff growing up the sides of your tank, this stuff does it. It looks great too. It grows sort of like a monti cap. Check the pic out below (it looks pissed and is sliming a bit cause I was harvesting halimeda and getting sand everywhere!!:D)

ok, that's all I have! Looking for zoos, shrooms, LPS, pom-pom xenia, monti cap is ok but not really any SPS besides that, non-brown softies, ricordia (not green)

-Big Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Dave: I'll bring your toady and a bunch of gsp for ya. If you want I can try and get you a head of my frogspawn.. its neon green with purple tips.. I want ALL of your zoos. :) Seriously. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.