The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Shinigami-sama
743 Posts
I believe this is Rob's new site. Brandon was talking about a new site last time I was in the store.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I am not going to be able to get to jax until the next meeting, but I will leave early enough to stop and shop for frags!

Paul

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Alright this is TRT remember we keep it friendly and nice.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Casey said:
Alright this is TRT remember we keep it friendly and nice.:thumbup:
I'm always friendly. :) All my mean bones got knocked out of my head when I was injured. :lol:

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
He is nice. O.K. Kerri, you are to report to:

Atlantis- Mondays(all) from 8-2p
Fish Maniac- tuesdays 8-2P
bio-reef- wednesday "" ""
Danco- well your already there:)

Friday is your day off my friend. Enjoy it:)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
WooHoo, Fridays off! Time to go swimming! :D

·
Rob's Reef Owner
395 Posts
Wow. Here is the deal. Insanecorals.com is owned by me and three other partners. It is not affiliated with Rob's Reef or robsreef.com other than I own part of it, and all of Rob's Reef.

Some people in the club know about it, Goldstripe, Lageo04, maybe a couple others. Most do not, as the Jacksonville market is not really our prime target. We do not allow local pickup for the time being, and do not have a retail storefront.

·
Protect the Worlds Reefs
1,152 Posts
Robwsup said:
Wow. Here is the deal. Insanecorals.com is owned by me and three other partners. It is not affiliated with Rob's Reef or robsreef.com other than I own part of it, and all of Rob's Reef.

Some people in the club know about it, Goldstripe, Lageo04, maybe a couple others. Most do not, as the Jacksonville market is not really our prime target. We do not allow local pickup for the time being, and do not have a retail storefront.
Are the supplies kept locally?

·
Professional Acro killer!
1,131 Posts
Robwsup said:

we knew about it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts