The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Hey Alice,

We need some updated pics of those kids; they are almost in college by now! :D

That one of Dr. Steve giving you an 'exam' is priceless!

This is one of FishGirl, taken after our trip to "Boo At The Zoo" last weekend:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, TRT Goblins & Goblets! ;)
Dick:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
We need some updated pics of those kids; they are almost in college by now!
Dont blink an eye Dick or Fishgirl will be in college too. They Grow up Sooooooooooo fast

Jeff

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
costume i made for asia in 2001. i wanted to be a little patriotic after the tower bombings. so i made her an american flag :) i sewed red stripes on a white pillow case, and sewed white stars on a blue sweatshirt, then painted a white star on her face :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
last week, getting ready for the halloween party/haunted house in our garage. that's my youngest sister by her, and my mom in the background

Attachments

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
and finally, my youngest sister. (19, and following in my foot steps, well some of them :D she graduated high school at 16. she's an office manager for an insurance company, has been there since she was 16. and graduates this year from college, with her degree in nursing. going back next year to go for her bachelors in criminal science. wants to join either the dea or cia :eek: ---hope she doesnt dress like this on a bust :D )

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.