The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang
I have a favor to ask of ya all. I was informed that my older brother had a heart attack last night and would appreciate it if ya all would send a prayer to your God however you percieve him or her.

I dont know alot of details as of yet but will keep ya all informed as time progresses. I have seen the power that this board gives when we all bond together and my bro. needs us right now so please take a cpl min and shoot a prayer to your god please

TIA
Jeff

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Of course, Jeff! Lots of prayers for your brother and for you!

and while I'm at it, here's the Official TRT Hug (I'm on Dad's PC, and have no idea how to make that fancy R for registered)

(((((((((((((((((((((((Jeff)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Jeff we are in deep prayer Pat and I! Hang tough bro!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Here's to the best for your bro! You and the family stay strong!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well here is a update. He survived and doc said it was a good thing his wife was a nurse. But anyways Things are stable and as I understand it he will be on a diet and back to work in a week or two.

Thanks Guys

Jeff

·
Administrator
47,678 Posts
Awesome news. Thank God for modern medicine, tho good thoughts and groovy karma never hurt either :D

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Jeff!! That's so good to hear! ...and we'll keep up the vigil for ya!
besides...now we need to send out thanks to God.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Jeff;

Very good news to hear that your brother is on the mend and kudos to your sister-in-law for keeping her head and helping to pull him through.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Alice

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Good to hear that he's doing somuch better. I'm sure you'll be able to help him with the exercise and diet, as at least you can provide for the new staple in his diet

...more fish. :eek:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
The Power of Prayer and TRT! It's amazing!!:D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well my brother is at home tonight so everything is ok just not sure about when he will return to work yet. He works at Intel so he has a high stress job but should be ok

Thanks guys
Jeff

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i'm a little late here jeff, but very happy to hear that he's home and doing well, in perspective anyway.

tell him to quit the job at intel. it's not worth his life. that's what made me leave IBM. when i was 25, i three heartattacks over a 1 week period.. doctors finally said it was stress. i left IBM a month later. (course i kept smoking :rolleyes:

anyway, enough about me. i'm jsut glad to hear that your brother pulled through it!!!! you know were all here for you anytime! and, the good thing about prayer, it's cheap, everyone can afford it at anytime :) oh, another good thing about it....a little goes a long way :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Jeff I am glad he is home and hopefully he will not rush going back to work!;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts