The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fahz,

I happen to be in your neck of the woods for work and thought I would check out the lfs. Where is it exactly? I'm staying in Canal Park so would need directions from here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
There are a few stores in Duluth the area. One is "World Of Fish" off of Hwy 53 up in hermantown and there is one across the bridge in Superior "Superior Aquarium" It's walmart if I remember right.

I think Jim's up in Hibbing grabing fraghs for everyone :). Check out reef central - Greater Minnesota reef society. I believe he's at Wizdarus house this afternoon and then heading back because he has surgey tomorrow.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=518010

Thanks,
kassun

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:fish: Hey, thanks! I wasn't sure where that road was but off of 53 is easy enough. I'll head over there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Dana,

We have a few lfs's up here. 4 if you count Petco.

World of fish
5211 Miller Trunk Hwy (53)
729-5161
A couple miles up past the mall on 53. Right side of the road.

Superior aquarium
3712 Tower Avenue (Superior WI.)
392-2775
Left side of road across from Walmart.

Aqua Hut
Mariner Mall (Superior WI.)
394-3181

Petco
903 W. Central Entrance (53)
Right side of 53 just before the mall. Next to Cub and Office Max.

Hope this helps. World of fish and Superior aquariums are by far the best two to check out.

Steve

·
Reef Society Duluth/Mpls
1,033 Posts
Hey royaldana:

Steve gives the best directions hope you can locate them remember were at the end of the world for LFS. To bad I'm not going to be around to have a beer or two and show you my tanks, surgery in the morning.

Fahz

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, and good luck Fahz

Yeah, a few beers and seeing your tank would've been great. Maybe next time. Hope your surgery goes well. I'll be checking out the Superior store on my way through this morning.

Thanks, Steve, for the info and clues to the best LFS. :wavey:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts