The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone forward their e-vite to me? You can click on the email thingy on the forum. Or send it to [email protected].

I understand about not publishing one's name and address on the internet - and I hope you understand if I use a public email address to fend off the spammers. Hence the goofy addesss.:D

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
in the thread titled "november meeting" fred asks you to email him directly with the email address that you want to have the evites sent to... you can click on the email icon right above his message and drop him an email. if that doesnt work, send me a pm with the email address and your real name and i think i can "add" you to the invitation.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
send an email or pm to me or ptm today if you still need directions. we can get you added to the evite list later if there are still technical difficulties... but lets make sure you make it to the meeting!

(for those wondering, all the evite is is a fast and easy way to let all registered members know when and where the meeting is based on the current member email bulk list, with an address and what not, it by no means limits the people who can show up to those on the list. if you aren't on it, showing up is the best way to get yourself on it!)

·
Registered
565 Posts
yea if you want to come and still dont know the way either email me or pm me on here, also if you have AIM or yahoo or msn messenger im on all of them, you can find my screen names under my profile for a quicker answer then a pm, hope to see you all here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.