The Reef Tank banner

I'm looking for a livestock splayer

Tags
splayer
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Tareq 
#1 ·
Hi
I'm looking for a livestock (fish, corals & inventory's) supplier how can export this tings to the Bahrain..
So, the question is:
Can any one lied me to such supplier???

#3 ·
Are you looking to purchase at the retailer or hobbyiest level?

Since you are not in the United States, you will be better off purchasing from a transhipper or broker directly from the corals country of origin. With CITES and other regulations, it doesn't make sense to bring corals into the US and then ship them right back out to another country. Here is a good transhipper based in the US that will ship to other countries. You need to be able to purchase at the wholesale level in order to buy from them. There is probably a similar transhipping or wholesale broker in your country that you could deal directly with.

www.golden-ina.com

#7 ·
Golden Ina ships from Vietnam and has a good selection of Indonesian corals and inverts at great prices.

In your location, you might consider finding out what the restrictions are on collecting corals, especially if you are a diver, as there are many species of corals, fishes, and invertebrates unique to the Red Sea and surrounding areas. Salinity in these biotopes is much higher due to the topography there, and if you are close to the shore, you might consider using an open system to keep your collections.

The biotopes there are a mix of contradictons, high diversity hot spots mixed with reefs reduced to rubble do to coastal engineering projects; severe bleaching events mixed with isolated reefs with deep coral cover.

see: http://www.icriforum.org/gcrmn/2008/5.%20Gulfs%20ROPME.pdf for more info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.