The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Im from Minneapolis, currently stationed in S.Dakota. My point is, i wasnt into SW before i left so im clueless about the area hobby. But i wanted to know what to check out when i was there, ive been to the one at the MOA. I just wanted to know what LFS to check out, and if you guys were having a meeting.

Also, im interested in 250w and 400w MH setups if anyone is going to be selling theres, thanks

-Jiddy

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
check out the rain forest cafe' in the mall of america, the curator takes great care of the fish, but the peon who wipes down the tank and throws in food is pretty ugly.... he mostly hides in the back.....

something fishy in richfield and ocean devotion in savage are my favorites!!!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
We've got a meeting coming up in the next couple of weeks. There is a sticky at the top of the forum. Shoot an email to the club email and I'll make sure you get directions and info on the meeting.

·
Registered
894 Posts
We like All-Reef in Hudson also. They have limited hours tho so you would have to make sure your trip was during the right hours.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
rihanssu said:
the peon who wipes down the tank and throws in food is pretty ugly.... he mostly hides in the back.....
I wasnt gonna say anything... but he sure is!!!:lol:

Welcome back to the cities, we have a really good group here. Looking forward to meeting you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all those tips, sorry to confuse anyone but ill just be in town for my little sisters graduation, im still in the AirForce here in Dakota. Ive been to rain forest cafe before, but i think ill head there again. Thanks for all the LFS rec's.

Jiddy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts