The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just thought that I would drop a line in here to let you guys know that I am finally back from overseas!!! Woohoo! It is nice to be home. My wife did a really great job on the tank too. She had never done anyting with it before I left, but she took it in stride w/ all the other stuff she has to deal with. It just goes to prove that pretty much anyone w/ a some good guidance can run a reef tank. Well talk to ya'all later.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wohoooooooo

Welcome Home Tom!!!!!!

Jeff

·
Administrator
48,763 Posts
Good Deal Tom, glad you made it through deployment OK and that you are back home. The tank being good is a nice side benefit :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks guys! You're welcome homes mean a lot to me, as I feel like a lot of you are becoming part of my family. For Mdemagalski, I am in the USAF and am proud of it! I have been in for 7 years now. I honestly wonder where the last 7 years has gone, since it went by so dang fast. Well it sure is nice to be home.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ditto tom. good to see ya had a safe tour, and are home safe to your family ..... and tank :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.