The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am back! It has been awhile since I posted and well I moved from my previous location to be with my parents with my kids, not sure if this was previously gotten a divorce with full custody of my two little ones, didn't get my step daughter :( that is a story for another time or maybe not...

Anyways, my mom let me get a tank for their new house, which eventually will be mine so decided to go smaller than I want but its okay!

I placed an orderd for a Fiji Cube 22.4 AIO a few days ago and awaiting for it to ship. I have a G2 Radion LED Light and 1k Gyre. So pretty much almost set just need the ATO and ATO container, RODI system, and of course sand and dry rock base.

Here is the link to the tank, I got the skimmer and media basket to go along with it I originally wanted to get the waterbox Marine but I didn't want to spend over $700 to include shipping.

https://www.fijicube.com/collection...be-20-gallon-cube-rimless-aio-glass-nano-tank

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Welcome back. Nice looking nano. Can I make a suggestion one nano owner to another. Skip the dry rock headache and order some live gulf rock. Jerry suggested that to me years ago and procreated until I did his nano. The mood swings with this small of volume of water was horrible with the dry rock I was using. I got tired of the fight ordered the live gulf rock and the tank stabilized within a few weeks. Now it’s just weekly sand vacuuming. I also ordered live gulf sand but think the bag stuff would of been better for this small of a tank. There’s a lot of rubble and shells in the sand.

Oh and of course tunze for the ato.

Have fun
Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello!

I am back! It has been awhile since I posted and well I moved from my previous location to be with my parents with my kids, not sure if this was previously gotten a divorce with full custody of my two little ones, didn't get my step daughter :( that is a story for another time or maybe not...

Anyways, my mom let me get a tank for their new house, which eventually will be mine so decided to go smaller than I want but its okay!

I placed an orderd for a Fiji Cube 22.4 AIO a few days ago and awaiting for it to ship. I have a G2 Radion LED Light and 1k Gyre. So pretty much almost set just need the ATO and ATO container, RODI system, and of course sand and dry rock base.

Here is the link to the tank, I got the skimmer and media basket to go along with it I originally wanted to get the waterbox Marine but I didn't want to spend over $700 to include shipping.

https://www.fijicube.com/collection...be-20-gallon-cube-rimless-aio-glass-nano-tank
Welcome back NFSkids!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello!

Hello and nice to meet you! :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts