The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not get me wrong this is not a "pair" but simply 2 of them. Pics are in the 58 Q where they will remain for 2 months. They were eating less than 24 hours after I got them and appear to be in perfect health. Juat thought I would share a couple pics. It would be cool to grow em up and see if they are male and female....then set up a huge tank for them. I have always been a huge fan of queens.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is an adult pic i snaged online.Maybe Jeffie will chime in and expain the difference in male/female as I am unaware. ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Smeese, you're absolutely rediculous (in a good way)!!!!! Did anyone ever tell you that? Wow a pair of Queen Angels, those things will look sweeeet. However now your going to need a 500g+ tank for all of your rediculouc fish to have ample room to swim in. Any thoughts.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and thanks for the link Casey!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to move and upgrade. I need to get in touch with a guy that just may have a nice big tank still.
thefishtank said:
Smeese, you're absolutely rediculous (in a good way)!!!!! Did anyone ever tell you that? Wow a pair of Queen Angels, those things will look sweeeet. However now your going to need a 500g+ tank for all of your rediculouc fish to have ample room to swim in. Any thoughts.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
They are definately a sweet looking fish. Glad to see them eating pretty much right away :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
smeese said:
I want to move and upgrade. I need to get in touch with a guy that just may have a nice big tank still.
how big of a tank do you want to get for an agressive tank? when do you plan to move? that will be a nightmare to move all those tanks and animals. you will have to plan ahead for that one. the fish alone will take days to set up and move.
those are some nice queens. they will look even better when you get them to change to there adult colors.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
300-400 gallons....and i will then lode the 125 and the corals in it.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Sorry!:cry:
Some fish are just fish.
Some fish you wish would die! (Mr. Hogfish)
Some fish give you that sick feeling when you see them pass away.
I got a sick feeling just from your news.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it blows major arse.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Look at the bright side!!!
When something dies it gives you room to go buy something else!
:D

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah along with a porcupine puffer and a pair of yellow headed jawfish

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Want a Hogfish & a little puffer?
come and get'em!
Dirks cleaners are at the bottom of the 900, he said its to deep of a dive for him.:D
think ill order cleaners from reeftopia.com free shipping with $120 order.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts