The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Questions Galore....
1,240 Posts
I just went on there and im not getting a website its just a bunch of links, is that what your getting? If so, which link are using?

·
Questions Galore....
1,240 Posts
Yeah it was I-Love-Pets.com. What are looking to buy? Some places have better prices on other things, but judging from what I saw on that website petco.com has better prices even the only thing you have to look at is how it will cost after shipping, one place might have better prices then the other place but be more expensive after shpping, but to answer your question, it doesnt seem like a bad place to go and get stuff, but thats why im asking what your looking for, if your looking to buy somthing like a tank I would keep looking around and if your looking for suppliesI would look at places like bulkreefsupply.com or reefgeek.com, I really like reefgeek.com I use them

·
Questions Galore....
1,240 Posts
Im the same way about used stuff, but if you got one off craigslist you can always fill it up with water there and see if it leaks or anything before you buy it, it is a good way to save money, I even see big tanks like 150 or 200g for pretty good prices on craigslist, but you probly still want to leave it full of water for a couple days to check for leaks after that, just to be sure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts