The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter #1
No idea how to see who is on, so hope I don't crash this thread train into someone else. Mild temps at 38 bring us above freezing finally. It is totally windy out, and starting to rain. Denise is going to have a sketchy commute in to work.

Good *orning and coffee is on. Going in at 5:30 for a couple of shifts in a row, then all next weekend. This morning is time to finish up replacing a couple of breakers and balancing some circuits. Jeff may remember, but there was something about crappy Square D breakers at one time.

Dropping a couple more outlets into our new space downstairs so Denise can have her treadmill and tablet ready to run right where she wants it soon. I need to redo stub wall cabinets in siding instead of beadboard. The blue got nixed.

Coffee is on. Enjoy your day!

Shark..but a friendly one
Good *orning Perry, and a BIG HAPPY *ONDAY TO ALL!

Was looking for a quicker way *yself Perry to identify who's ON-LINE at a glance for just such a purpose......
Upper right hand corner click the 3-DOT icon......then click MEMBERS......then a window will open on the left side showing options.....click on ONLINE MEMBERS, and you'll see who is on line. Just a few steps, but that 'time lag' could cause a collision.

Slept till 6:00 am, a huge whoop for e! Our rains are said to begin around 10:ish here. A heading to the creek for a little pretend work keeping the boss happy for an hour or so'ish. Then so*e putzing/shopping and some garage/shop/gym work, *ostly in the too lazy to put stuff back the last ti*e out there dept.

Coffee is refreshed and breakfast......let's see.... 馃 so*ething healthy, and full of vita*in (C).....CATP'N CRUNCH is full of C's! 馃榿

I hope a splendid day arrises for All,
Hack

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter #3
Morning Hack. Got my gym coming soon as there is room. Denise's treadmill is coming by freight to go in that space in photo last night. Power is set up for that in a pole surround.

Our icicles all dropped. No one got hurt. That was a long stretch of cold.

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Perry, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys, and Cap鈥檔 Crunch, Hack. I鈥檒l add another variety of Vitamin C with tangerines. Also on the table: sweet and savory bagels, with accompanying goodies for your enjoyment. Sorry I didn鈥檛 arrive soon enough to have a conversation with someone.

Perry - Eeek with Denise鈥檚 commute this morning. Doesn鈥檛 sound like much fun.

Hope the electrical problems at work get resolved today.

Hack - Yeah on sleeping until 6:00! 馃専馃コ

Well done on figuring out how to see who is on line. You鈥檙e right about having to go through some kind of rabbit trail to find out.
Have a good time keeping company with your boss.

Doug - That is some kind of scary for Tikal to be way out on his own trying to herd some critter. Glad you were able to find him.
Your supper sounded great - did that help to silence your headache?

Jeff - It鈥檚 been a long time since I remember being able to hear snow when it hits the ground.
How are all your doggies doing?

Here鈥檚 what鈥檚 on my mind today: My front loading washer is vibrating more than usual. I don鈥檛 know if it needs new shock absorbers or does the structure of my house need to be improved ($$)? In either case, it needs to be resolved before my house goes on the market.
I鈥檒l get in touch with my realtor to see if he knows someone who can take care of this for a reasonable price.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter #5
Cath front loading washers are designed to implode. You probably just need new shocks in there. How old is it?

My granddaughter got a $1200 estimate to fix a piece of exhaust. The whole cat back system is 300 bucks. I'll take a looksee when she comes by later. I loathe uneducated losers that gouge people for home or car repairs. They are all over the place and use scare tactics. Just cut off old bolts and put the new system on. It is not rocket surgery.

Super Moderator
My washer is 10 years old.

Administrator
Morning all, 31 and dark as usual before work. Hopefully it goes smooth and easy.
Sounds like everyone is plowing through life at an acceptable pace

Oh it's an ugly wet dreary rain soaked day around here. Left the creek once the rains set in in earnest, about 10:30
Tank cleaning and related putzing with it. All in all a fairly slow day.

STILL SANDWICHES if'n the need drags Ya by.......PLEASE!

We got our reservations for our annual get-a-way down to Cape May.......Not far away....BUT FAR AWAY from normal. 2 confirmed days, with the possibility of the 3rd if we don't get on eachother's nerves......NOT!

Movie night has a right good chance of happening here shortly......we did Van Helsing last night, and may have League of Extraordinary Gentlemen cued up for this evening.

Hope a nice comfy one embraces All,
Hack

Hey Cath!
Well done on figuring out how to see who is on line. You鈥檙e right about having to go through some kind of rabbit trail to find out.
Have a good time keeping company with your boss.
This I figured out the first day......It's finding something 'right out in front in plain sight' like we had before across the bottom of the page is what I'm trying to find. Seeing something 'at a glance' is easy, and obviously intended for THAT purpose.....having to open windows and climb through em makes me feel like a stalker.

Hack

Super Moderator
I hear ya on feeling like I鈥檓 stalking when trying to find out who鈥檚 on line.

Oh yeah, good idea to leave work at 10:30, and enjoy putting around at home!

Enjoy you movie watching tonight. What鈥檚 for snacks?

Strawberry ice cream with chocolate syrup and rainbow jimmies.
Hack

.......and whilst we're doing that breaking and entering thing....we also get to see what they're up to......REAL PEEPING TOM stuff right there. Ooooooops, did I just tell everyone what I'm doing?
Hacl

Super Moderator
Evening all ,

Warmed up a bit today,, kinda started a thaw thing going on,, fine by me,

More puttering in the shop today,, prob a day or so away from bringing the big Deere over to the warm side along with where the tools etc. are, and get her oil /filter changed, grease gun the umpteen fittings and whatever else is in need for annual maint.

Need to do a wild bird seed mix run, and more suet cakes .Mostly for the suet cake/peanut butter mixture slathered on a big hunk o wood for woodpeckers and relateds to munch on, 4 suet cakes and big glop of PB , microwaved to warm/mix it all together. That much does up one feeder (made a 2nd one to have one at the ready to simply swap out instead of trying to get the mix on a ice cold hunk o wood).So,,, might be a Menard's run in the early am,, or a closer but opens later TSC stop in town. Whichever one I choose, for sure I'm gonna meander thru the store to see what else needs to jump in the cart, heheh.

Spent some time trying to figger out how to get my iPhone Cloud pics outa da Cloud and on my PC,, usually never a easy thing when dueling with 2 different platforms,,, but somehow I got it. sorta.
Appeared that I was able to only see the thumbnails of those pics, and not mass download em so i can put em in sorted folders on my pc,,, 2,400 plus pics means I'm not gonna click on one atta time to download em, nope. After a bit of poking around/clicking on stuff (plus online research, some, but not a lot of help) I clicked on the right thing,,,, so,,, in 3 hrs or so I'll have da Cloud empty of my pics and here on one of my PCs,,,,Next will be the videos,,,, sigh...

Comfy chair time next,,,

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts