The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which would you be. You can go based on attitude, associated, or looks (i havn't met anyone yet who looked like their coral or fish, unlike dogs). for me... I guess just look at my avatar...:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
I'd be an anemone. I could change locations if I felt like it, and I'd get my back rubbed all day long from you clowns.:rotflmao:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Blue ringed octopus because they are smart and poisonus and nothing would touch me.

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
I'd be the most beautifulness, brightest, glamorous Pinky ever!! Then when I get bigger, you can pull off my legs and arms and share them with all of TRT!! And plus I'd never die since I live with Casey and he would take great care of me :D Oh I am in heaven now!!

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
gwen_o_lyn said:
I'd be the most beautifulness, brightest, glamorous Pinky ever!! Then when I get bigger, you can pull off my legs and arms and share them with all of TRT!! And plus I'd never die since I live with Casey and he would take great care of me :D Oh I am in heaven now!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Yellow watchman goby..but one just barely smart enough to not jump out of the tank.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts