The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· The Watcher
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will not be attending the meeting this weekend. If I am purchasing a frag from you, you can either hold it til later or sell to someone else. or I can try and get down to OTP with a check for you and leave it with Matt. I believe he said that he would hold frags for me. I apologize but I have a lot of old friends coming into town this weekend that are expecting to see me.

If I have purchased frags from you and you want to sell to me still please pm what I owe you or post here as I have lost track of them all. :)

· Registered
2,518 Posts
This is really unacceptable Josh, ditching your reef friends for other ones?? :p

Kyuss:
Blue tip Acro $10
Orange Digi $5
Green Cap $5

I'll hang onto it all and keep growing it in for you. :)

· The Watcher
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! I will be in Winona next week prolly so maybe I can stop by?

yeah you should have heard the guilt trip I was getting from my non reefer buddies. It was not pretty :)

· Registered
2,518 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Whenever you do get into town it'll be waiting for you. :)

· L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Josh, you were getting a few things from me as well:

Hydnophora Colony $35
Fuzzy Purple Tip Acro $15
and you wanted 1 of my Peach Rics $8 (which is good because I wouldn't mind holding off on one head anyhow)

But, yes I'll hold the hydnophora for you and I'm sure I can just clip another piece for you of the fuzzy purple tip acro seeing I'll just bring the piece I was going to sell to you to the meeting and I'm sure it'll be gone before the meeting is done. So, however you want to go about the hydnophora is up to you. Just give me a jingle sometime and maybe we can just arrange a time to meet.

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.