The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That this saltwater reeftank thing was so addicting, I might have stayed away from it but now I'm a junkie and all I want to do is add, improve and upgrade!!! GRRR

·
Registered
616 Posts
isn't it great!! I have never read, watched, studied something so much in my life!! I started with a 29 gal, now I have 4 tanks (different sizes) and setting up a 75 Gal! Keep reading be patient and this hobby will be your life!! once a reefer, always a reefer!! good luck!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I already have thoughts of grander tanks, planning on a building a 180-240G in the near future.

·
Registered
62 Posts
One of my biggest problems in life is that I don't have room for a much much bigger tank yet!

·
Registered
26 Posts
You know you are addicted to reef tanks when you commission someone to draw blue prints for a future home and every wall has fish tanks incorporated -- either the size and lighting of the walls, or tanks built directly into the walls..........

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know you are addicted to reef tanks when you commission someone to draw blue prints for a future home and every wall has fish tanks incorporated -- either the size and lighting of the walls, or tanks built directly into the walls..........

Wish I had that kinda money :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts