The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was at the pet store the other day, and well, they had a coral that I liked...AND..it was on sale...so.... I was a bad boy...I bought it. :) I need to get a better pic of it, but here is a teaser. heh heh

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
you are right, you were bad, in order to redeam yourself you must package up the coral and sent it to me, since I have been good. LOL, nice coral.

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I won't say how much I paid for it...for fear of making MANY envious. the coral is a little bigger then baseball size.

·
Registered
807 Posts
nice coral, if you get to feeling too guilty I'll let you say 5 hail Marys and send it to me. Just pm me for my address. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
706 Posts
OH SURE......you guys will fall for anything.....

1. that is not really Jeremy's coral, he found a picture on some mail order site, then photo-shoped the name out of the bottom right hand corner.....
2. EVEN IF that was HIS coral, where would he put it? I don't think you can set a coral on a picture of someone elses aquarium and have it survive.

Once again, NICE TRY Jeremy!

Dave

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Hey Jeremy- You aren't that bad, except for dangling that beauty in front of our eyes like that.

You know, it's nice to share ;)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought by posting the pic of MY coral..(looks at ReefDave), I was sharing! :rolleyes:

ReefDave...what are we going to do with you Mister Doubting Thomas. tsk tsk tsk ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.