The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here are some pics from my very first saltwater tank. It is 25 gallons and I am setting it up to hold a pair of seahorses. Right now I have a yellow watchman, 2 peppermint shrimp and some corals. So far I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out! :thumbup: P.S.-This is my first time taking pictures..I think they came out pretty good!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Welcome to TRT. Nice Tank. Great Photo's

Fred

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
first off welcome to trt!! Secondly your tank is smoken and your pix are even better!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome to TRT!!

Nice setup. What is that pink looking branch in your tank?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words!!! Those pink branches are actually artificial. I bought them as hithcing posts for my future seahorses.

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Hey, great looking tank and good job with your pics. I like the one with the goby and xenia. So what's under that black plastic mesh in the middle?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you to the others that commented on my tank and pics. The tupperware with black mesh is holding three ricordias that would not attach anywhere in the tank. I kept losing them all over the tank, so I am hoping they will attach to the rubble I placed in there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Cool tank Jennifer! Gonna be great seahorse tank. What kind of seahorses will you be getting?

Jay

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am going to be getting a pair of CB Kudas. I am so excited. The tank is still fairly new, so I am going to wait awhile to add them in.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
First... WELCOME!!
NICE tank and pics! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your update pics.
Hopefully DebsSisterFlo (Jessica) will reply to this thread. She's had and currently has experience with seahorses. She's a really super duper lady to ask about them.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
HI! What a great setup for horses, your kudas should be very happy there! I have a pair of h. comes myself, Lucy and Tigger, you can see some old pics in the link in my sig.
Everyone seems to think I'm a seahorse pro (shh, it's not true but don't tell them that!). I think I just got lucky... I have a 38g setup for my horsies and their friends. I look forward to chatting with you and seeing your new additions!!!
Welcome to TRT!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts