The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been arguing with my dad and it seems he is not too fond of my new frag tank. Wonderfull work ,Bob of Reefmania BTW. I just got this tank last week and I really want to set it up, but I dont thihk I am going to be able to until I move out. I am wary of letting it sit for too long without being set up as it might get scratched. Dont know the concrete details yet, but if I do have to part with it I will post it here first. BTW it is 36"x36"x10". Bomb shiznit!

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
epidemic said:
So I have been arguing with my dad and it seems he is not too fond of my new frag tank. Wonderfull work ,Bob of Reefmania BTW. I just got this tank last week and I really want to set it up, but I dont thihk I am going to be able to until I move out. I am wary of letting it sit for too long without being set up as it might get scratched. Dont know the concrete details yet, but if I do have to part with it I will post it here first. BTW it is 36"x36"x10". Bomb shiznit!

:bawling:

I say dam the man!!!! Time to move :D

by the way that does sound like a nice size frag tank.:beer:

·
Anti-Acan Activist
2,579 Posts
otolith said:
wait till he sells it you goof :rotflmao: we don't want to start another one of those threads again do we :D

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
He did post the thread to sell it... or at least with the intent... how can one not ask?

FOR GOOD NESS SAKE, HOW MUCH< MAN!?!?

:)

Sorry to hear you have to part with it, perfect dimentions indeed!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Definitly time to move out. Hopefully the fiance never tells me to get rid of my birds, fish tank, or dogs!! I better not even think about what I would do!LOL Well goodluck with whatever you decide to do, but hopefully your able to keep it.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like I do indeed need to get rid of the tank. I will post pics tomorrow. Basicall the tank is 36"x36"x10". I want to say it's 3/8" acrylics with a 4" eurobrace and corner overflow. $325 takes it. Ready whenever.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
perhaps, but then I would have to pay rent. For now I will live with it.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Living at home has some sacrifices, but it has benefits too!
When you are secure and ready, thats the time. Otherwise you have to change the "man" from your family to the credit agency.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, I am 23 I am about $25,000 in debt (school)+ various credit cards. my car is 15 years old (91). I make decent money, but I spend it all on my **** fish tank! and I just bougt a 1966 ford mustang, which I havent actually paid for yet (need to figure that out)

·
Too Busy Fishy
456 Posts
I just deleted the whole post I just made.
I'm going to start siding with your father.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts