The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think.

Whew, what an ordeal. Moving a family of 5 packrats from a house to an apartment has been an interesting exercise in physics. The same amount of matter CANNOT be squeezed into a smaller space...no matter how hard you push. LOL

We had several mishaps along the way but other than making a lasting impression at our apartment complex (literally-Steve backed the U-Haul into the complex's wrought-iron fence and knocked down a section :eek: ) none of them were costly, just highly frustrating!

Thank gawd I didn't try moving the tank at the same time, nothing would have made the trip due to one delay after another.

We're here though and I think we're going to be happy here. :)

Thanks Mike, Doug, Cath and Jerel for your moral support when I was going insane! and I missed my daily check-in on the board to keep up with all the latest happenings in our reefing family.

Alice

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Welcome back Alice!
why is it no one from TRT can move or use a moving van/truck without a mishap?:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
48,689 Posts
hehehehehe on moving van incidents ;)
Glad to see ya back, Alice. Its about my nap time for a bit, healing goes well but takes it all out of an old guy :(

·
Super Moderator
28,194 Posts
HAHAHA, Alice! Did you try a shoe horn? Moving is one of the lovely parts of life...there's no getting around it :)

Doug- We here at TRT have lots of love to give you and Alice. Just like both of you have done for us when we needed it.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Sorry Alice should have been there with that "cold one"! I know you could have used one!!;)

Glad you are moved in and hopefully the tank move will go smoothly!:beer:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks folks :) The tank move I'm not worried about; that one I'm taking slow and easy!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Welcome to the Puget Sound Area Alice and Family is nice to have ya here

Jeff

Sorry I have been gone fer a few days I have my dad here till the 15th. Then Il Will be back to regular

·
Registered
852 Posts
Alice, the whole point of moving is to get rid of all the junk that accumulated in the old place, you're not supposed to get it with you... :funny:

Glad everything went well, good luck with the tank move. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.