1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tims said:
yup ya shoudl be good to go.
may want to find out how long the bulbs were used
The auction states 45 days. I used my CC to pay thru PayPal just incase I determine otherwise. I dont think there will be a problem though. If you check his feedback - all he sells is Current-USA product. I wonder if the seller is actually the mfg...or, possibly a sales rep for them.

If anyone is lookin - keep checking his auctions. I sniped it at 450. I gave myself a $500 budget. If I didnt get it - I was pretty confident I'd have a chance at the next one....or the next one:funny:

Dave

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
dobbs said:
The auction states 45 days. I used my CC to pay thru PayPal just incase I determine otherwise. I dont think there will be a problem though. If you check his feedback - all he sells is Current-USA product. I wonder if the seller is actually the mfg...or, possibly a sales rep for them.

If anyone is lookin - keep checking his auctions. I sniped it at 450. I gave myself a $500 budget. If I didnt get it - I was pretty confident I'd have a chance at the next one....or the next one:funny:

Dave

Even used he didn't really lose anything. I got my at dist cost and paided just under that. We are current Dist.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
good job! i was looking at those, seem like a great fixture, i got the same one minus the MH, im very happy with them.

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
You got a nice system , I love mine. Like I said we have never had any body unhappy with them, The drag is I left the store. Today was my last day working. I still be be doing some outside work for them and I think I get to keep my supplies at cost. I hope so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts