The Reef Tank banner
461 - 480 of 511 Posts

· Just some guy, you know?
40,343 Posts
Thanks, I rather have five large corals then a bunch of frags. Once I finish with the seahorse fry my focus will go back to this tank.
I'm right with you there! As my tanks grow out I will sell the stuff that looks average, and let the nicer pieces grow out and really shine.

Whiskey

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
Here is a full tank shot, fish don’t like me standing and using camera. Don’t mine the dirty glass. The Sps the few I have are slow growing because I haven’t been keeping up with the big three. I will be starting again Niw since it should be less work on the seahorse fry.

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
THAT is very very COOL Vinnie! (y)

SORRY.......'Hack's FRAG ROOM'......😁
Water Purple Underwater Plant Organism

Blue Cloud Sky Azure Plant

Yeah, so I'm slow at 'fragging'.......I also like letting 'THEM GO' then playing with them.
Hack

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #471 ·
I always liked the PJ Cardinals. I have the same one since I set up my tank. Mist 8-9 years. I will have to check.
I have four and they are breeding all the time. I may try catching the make with the eggs and get him to release them so I can raise them. One of my favorites

· Just some guy, you know?
40,343 Posts
Great photos! Do those clowns have a particular name? I've seen that pattern before, and i'm starting to learn that these different patterns have different names.

I'm excited because my clowns have laid eggs twice now! I don't know what happens when orange breeds with black but hopefully one day I get to find out.

Whiskey

461 - 480 of 511 Posts