The Reef Tank banner
421 - 433 of 433 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
No real update on this tank, I did have some Byopsis try to take hold but it’s gone now. Will probably take some photos soon

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #428 ·
Something I have observed since adding MH lighting is my RTBA has lists it’s bubble tips, but they do come back somewhat when the actinics are the only lights on. Also it went from one to two anemones. They are both behind the rocks and the original one expands over the rock when light are on.,

·
Administrator
18,910 Posts
Ain't sure about the 'bubble' part, but 2 is a cool thing!

And after watching your video again, makes me feel like I need more fish in my system......but I honestly can't tell ya how many I got now? With all the 'ground cover' looking down on my tanks, I can only see the bigger active ones. 1-Chromis, 1-half Black Dwarf Angel, 1-PJ Cardinal.....I know there were at least 2 more Gobbies put in there from the move, and who knows how many more were hiding in the live rocks and corals I hurriedly transferred?

Then again I recall saying THAT for the past 7 years with the big tank.....think I should, but just don't get there.... :rolleyes:
But love the looks of all the fish you have!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·
Fish actually make for happier corals. It’s also easier to broadcast feed with more fish which also make them happy. I love fish in a reef tank. I would add a few more and may do long as I know they are healthy.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #431 ·
Bubble tip can lose the bubbles and I’m pretty sure they won’t comeback. I don’t really feed mine. Once in awhile I may use a turkey baster and feed some brine shrimp. But not often.it’s gets plenty of light.

421 - 433 of 433 Posts