The Reef Tank banner
341 - 360 of 364 Posts

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
......OH YEAH, THANKS Jerry.....

Yeah Vinnie, nice re-scape. Caves and overhangs are the cat's meow.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
One good thing today is I went ahead and put rock from the sump in the display, then rearranged the rock to give the fish more caves to hang around, the cardinal fish likes it and is out more, the firefish have been hiding lately, hopefully they come back out. The cloyhave been hanging out at the power head. Just hate the look of white rock,
Water Purple Plant Pet supply Organism

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
THAT will change allllll too soon! Nice pretty colors, and some 'gardening' that will need your attention.....ahhhhhh, the good old days with pretty white rocks.
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #348 ·
The good thing with the rock it’s cured already, been in the sump for almost as long as the live rock, some from the seahorse tank. But now I don’t use equipment on anything between tanks.

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Just glade it got there Vinnie.....ANNOYING, but it's there.
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
.......Ohhhhh, I bet there's a story here.....
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #354 ·
Wonder what e er happened to Buzz Fatman, et al back then even the mods were infracting mods for shenanigans
I remember being up all night dealing with some of the insanity taking place, remember Gwen and the crazy stuff her and a few of the others

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Your' 'generation' of STAFF seems to have left us peaceful.....still recall some that had to be guided to the curb. But a watchful eye is the best defense.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
I was hoping the blue ridge coral and pink pocillopora would have arrived in great shape, the pocillopora was dead and I didn't know if the blue ridge was, they where after placing in tank for a few days, The sea Fans one still looks bad, one not so great but looks like it will rebound and one is good and 100% OK, I just place my claim and see how that goes

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
THERE GOES our hopes Jerry......
SORRY to hear about the out come of that shipment Vinnie......we all had our fingers crossed. Let's hope the out come is 'favorable'. Would you hopes be for a refund, or a duplicate shipment?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #360 ·
They give refunds and then I guess I will try again, I haven’t heard back from them . It says it can take up to 72 hours. I’m hoping they don’t make this difficult. I pretty sure they will honor it.

341 - 360 of 364 Posts