The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mom is ill and I need to take care of her and her house so I won't be able to make the meeting this weekend. Is there anyone who is FOR SURE going to the meeting on Sunday who can stop by Woody's either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday before the meeting to pick up the door prizes and raffle tickets?

I hate to miss out on the meeting but I have so much to do and little time in which to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Alice

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
if chewie doesnt mind getting a little earlier start, maybe we could help you out. also i think biomekanik needed a siphon tube from there.

hope she recovers swiftly :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right Krux...he did. I had a note to that effect in with the raffle tickets but I'm glad you reminded me.

Let me know

Alice

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, Dale.

Mom had emergency surgery on Thursday night but is now out of CCU and into a regular room. No word yet though on prognosis and when she'll be able to go home.

Krux, Chewie or anyone else who can pick up the door prizes at Woody's please call me at 503-735-4867. I need to get over there and drop them off so let me know when you're going to be there.

Alice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.