The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Gruff But Lovable Reefer
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this might not be an allowed topic or maybe it is. but i am always curious,(not just angry),to try to see what everyone is all about. things we like to do other than reefkeeping. i will start it out.
i love reef aquariums and........
bottle digging and caving,(spelunking to some)

anyone else care to chime in.

ANGRY GARY

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Hmm Before marriage I used to show my many dogs in obedience and agility and go to the keys at least once a year. After marriage but BV (before Violet) I played pool and darts. Now I keep reefs and spend all my free time on TRT

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
ummmm....nothing comes to mind....well maybe DirtBikes! :rolleyes:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
This is answered in your profile.But I love Bowling,Camping,Antiqueing,Showing my Rottie in AKC & UKC shows and Cars!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I trap shoot year round. I love to scuba dive and here in the Detroit area I look for antique bottles while underwater, not much else to look at. I'm leaving in five minutes in fact. I like to hang out with my parents pet goat. Bug collection. Coin/currency collection. Lots of houseplants especially grapefruit and orange trees that I grew from seeds found in my breakfast. And so on....

·
Administrator
46,675 Posts
When not working or on here I have about 15 acres to keep me occupied, I dont get to raft the local rivers much anymore but do head to the mountains or the High Desert to camp out with my friends

·
Registered
24 Posts
Poker, Harleys, Scuba, Boating not much time for anything else but work.
Any poker players around? :D

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
i drum a bunch, im really into music, and weird movies. riding my bike (bicycle), messing with my dogs.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
ggggooolllllllfffff....... and hanging out with my wife and son...hes 10 ...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts