The Reef Tank banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you have visited All-Reef north of Hudson, but I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed my first trip there today! Peggy is hands-down the nicest person I've ever had the priviledge of buying fish from. She sold me a beautiful blue hippo tang and a fighting conch for a rediculously good price! And it was one of the few times I've ever seen a store that wasn't full of sickly fish/corals or horribly inadequate equipment. The selection was very good, but not everything was there. But, that's ok, since I have no doubt Peggy could get me anything I wanted if I just asked! It is some of the best customer service out there, so anyone from ECRC who hasn't made the trip should really think about it. I don't think I'll ever be able to buy fish from any other store than All-Reef after today. It was awesome!

Ok, I'm done. :) Sorry, I just couldn't believe how nicely run and maintained this place was!

-Joe

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Isn't she super?!?!! She's an honest saleperson - won't sell you something that won't live in your tank. You can ask her anything and if she doesn't know, she'll find out for you. I've had great experiences with her. Glad that you enjoyed it too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts