The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the rock stands i cut a couple days ago are in, my back sore, and my hands are all wrinkly, i filled to buckets up halfway, put all the top rock in them, put any loose coral and such in them too, then what was left in the tank, i started to put the rock stands under and moved everything around a little, i liked how i had the tank before, and its kinda close(not really) but its really cloudy, after i got everything in position, i vaccuumed the bottom, and got as much gunk i could, filled with new water, and started it back up, i hope everything goes well, im expecting a mini cycle and i really hope i dont loose anything. you guys wish me luck, ill let you know how it looks when it clears.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
A good move, this will show in bout 2 weeks!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone, ill be posting pics tommorrow, i left after an hour of doing this, it was already much clearer then, but im at my gf's and worried sick, hope everyone is fine when i get home. should be nice and clean then, and ill show you my new aquascape!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Best of luck with it Bro! Sounds like you did it the right way and I'll bet things are fine when you look at it in the morning. Going to send a package out this coming week to you. :)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
keri! hey man, glad to see you around! louise said nothing made it? is that true? nothing is pulling through?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Nothing made it. I'm sure the Acro was not from the shipping....More so was too far gone. The Gorgo just disentegrated overnight. May have been picked picked on by something but not sure. Nothing else gets picked on although I did add a Flame Angel the same day. Still nothing else getting damaged so I doubt it's him. We'll get it right soon. ;)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, i might just have to over night you some zoo's, i feel bad, but we will get this right soon enough. do you like those greens i showed to widow? i can chop em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts