The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
the first apartment i had when i was younger was downstairs from a rather...uh ....heavy......couple who could never seem to fill the bathtub to the right level. took quite a few unexpected showers in that place. tell your neighbor it could have been worse

·
c.a.g. owner and operator
2,311 Posts
that stinks ! and you thought you were done tinkering !:thumbup:
so auto -top off works as planned - but filling not as planned :doh:

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A bigger topoff container, or a smaller RO holding tank,... I really need to pay more attention to what I am doing.

About a year ago I made this nifty little pipe line, from the RO holding tank to the top-off holding tank so all I have to do is open a ball valve to fill my top-off container.

Works Great :thumbup:

Whiskey

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tim224DT said:
Wow.......Lets hope she doesnt notice.

Tim
Last time, when I had the holding tank explosion, I told her that my sink facet blew up, I don't think she will believe it twice. I really wish I had a shop vac.

But the Python no spill drain and fill works great as a substitute, just not as fast.

Whiskey

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fjoseph72269 said:
the first apartment i had when i was younger was downstairs from a rather...uh ....heavy......couple who could never seem to fill the bathtub to the right level. took quite a few unexpected showers in that place. tell your neighbor it could have been worse
:lol: When shoping for apartments some years ago, before I lost 100 Lbs, the manager was showing me an upper story apt. I told her I was too fat for an uperstory apartment, you should have seen the look on her face :lol:, she had no idea what to say to that.

Whiskey

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
This is off topic when it comes to tanks, But I was in a 2nd floor apartment and just got a new apartment size washer and dryer. I hooked the washer to the hot water heater and did my first load. I needee to go shopping and when I got home the girl in the apartment downstairs was knocking on my door. I ask whats up. She said water was running down the wall and the new carpet in her apartment was getting wet.. The hose broke and was pouring water out. I unhooked everything call the landlord and told him the Hotwater hearter was leakink, He sented a company out and replaced the water heater. I never let anyone know what really happen and always keep the washer and dryer covered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts