The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">ok well i bought another fish
a clown tang :D he's about 4"

sorry for the pad pics he wouldnt stop moveing
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Can't wait to see him out of the bag!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i have a sailfin thats kinda selfish when it comes to his tank space but he hasnt bothered him since i put him in

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya when the guy at the lfs reached his hand in the tank to get him he started attacking his hand i thought it was funny

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
ya when the guy at the lfs reached his hand in the tank to get him he started attacking his hand i thought it was funny
Indeed, they're definitely the Sohal of the indo-pacific region. They kind of get a bad rap for being bossy, but in a good sized display they can really be majestic. I hope it does well for you!!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya i've heard that but i think im ready for a challenge but if not they guy at the lfs said i could take itt back within 2 months and get full credit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts