The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, after thinking about it, i'm selling everything. i've been really busy and also moving in about 2 months or so. its been crazy around here. don't know when i'll be able to setup the tank again once i move. so i have decided the best thing to do now is to sell all of it. this will only be dry goods and live is on the other post.

all/most of the dry good will not be moved until live goods are sold yet. i have put a lot of money in my dry goods and hopefully i can get some back...

PLZ do not PM me. my box gets full too fast b/c i can only get like 6 PM only.

tank:58gal drilled at top LH side w/stand and lights that it came with, must be sold as setup-$180***(pending mpageler)

lights: sold as setups only
1-400w eballast, 20k bulb 2.5month old. still have invoice 4 bulb, pfo reflector-$250***(pending energy)
2-250w IC saki setup. ballast, pfo reflec, bulb 2 weeks old with 6hr each day-$170 per setup

Cal Reactor:kinda made it myself, really nice. its 21or 22" tall. 1st chamber 6", 2nd chamber 4.5". glue used, #3 first and then 6 on top. works great 27bpm gives me 440cal and 11-13dkh. comes with pumps-$300 kind like MYREEFs CR-6***(sale pending)

PH: 3 maxi-jet $10 each***(sale pending)

ph monitor:$50 comes with a/c pack***(sold energy)

osci wave(sp) $50***(pending energy)

mis chems:$5-10 some have not been open yet.
souk

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FastFish720- 2-1200 and 1-600(i think)

Greg-forgot to add, energy(Stan) was intered in the ballast. i'll have to see if he wants it or not first since he asked me already. i'll let you know. its about 1yr old. selling ballast alone is last option for me. sorry

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Greg-:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: thanks for letting me know. i have never paid any attention to it.

Stan-i'll call you later

mnreefgeek- thats one thing i forgot to post. energy also asked me about the LR. not sure if he wants any i'll ask then will post in the live post.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Cool, thanks for the reply. I only need 10-20 lbs to fill in where my monster remora skimmer box used to be. I'd buy elsewhere, but I need to find cured stuff.

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Souk and everyone else. When looking at your PM box make sure that you change the date to "the begining" to clear out your old messages. Also you have to delete your sent messages and your message tracking, the same way from the beginning.

HTH

Jon

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Souk would you be able to hold on to them for a while until I come to St. Paul to get new shoes at Run n' Fun. It's all cause im 16 and don't have my license yet, so I have to rely on my parents.

·
Registered
7 Posts
58 Tank

Souk

Do you still have the 58 tank and stand? If so could you provide some info.

1) 1 or 2 drillted holes and the size of the hole, either rough opening or the bulkhead size.
2) Tank age and condition.
3) Oceanic stand? Type of wood and door style.
5) Tank and sand color.

Thanks
Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.