The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK So if any of you remember back to 1995-97 in schools and colleges they used panels that go on a overhead projector and it was a lcd and thus you had a LCD projector, well I have them and want to do a switcharoo with someone for corals or something Im In Michigan and would do shipping if your not close, PM me with what you have and such( When these were new( parents buisness) they cost 7,000......but that was then this is now. PM me and let talk, Or email me. I want any Leather,softys zoos etc and am actually looking for a larger tank( currently have a 50 and 80) Im looking for something 80+ gallons. thanks:beer:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
had some emails about it so here is a Pic of various screen shots I took of it a few min ago........all screen shots are 8 ft wide exept for the one thats in the upper right corner, thats a pic of the panels screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the late replies guys I have been outa town Im thinkining they are worth about 300.00( sold 2 at that price) they were 9,000 when new so now they are worth much less, Steve I have a 55 allready Not big enough( lol Must go larger I say) Lata I dunno prob some corals( any) in the 300.00 range or a cash/ trade combo or something, anyways If anyone is still interested PM ME PLEASE so I see that more then I see threads. By for now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.