The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!
So today I went to a fellow reef club members place to pick up my pink ric and ended up coming home with that, a bright red mushroom and a small rock with a few tulip anemones on it! He felt the tulips would be ok in my tank, but I put them up in a corner out of Lucy's regular range. His were growing in the center of some polyps and all looked happy, so I figured I'd try them, they sure are pretty!
Sorry for no pics, not for a few days till the mushrooms attach. He cut the head off of one so I have that set on a rock with an old montipora skeleton holding it down... the pink ric is also being held down, dang...
Then while I was there he showed me some ebay auctions that he got a couple other members in on. One seller has all you can buy for $40 shipping, so we all bought our own stuff and split shipping, it comes to about $8-$10 each... so I bought an orange and blue ric (blue edging) and a purple and green ric. I'll go get those probably wednesday. :D

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:agree: ok, well I'm trying, but they really suck! You can tell it's a ric, you can see one is red, and you can see the pretty tips on my new little tulip.. that's going to be my photo showpiece for a while, I can tell already! :agree:

Attachments

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
those tulips are cool. How big are they ..1/2 inch? and who is lucy?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts