The Reef Tank banner

i got my new lights ! check out the picz

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  DarthOcellaris 
#1 ·

the lights are power compacts 2 are blue 2 are white and i payed 13.75 for both with shipping at 8 bucks a hole lot cheaper then the lfs ........
the reef tank is 4 years old and some corals are 2 i went threw this problem with red slime all over my tank and i was told that my sand bed was bad well i got a new sand bed settled in thir as u can see and the red slime has dissappeared amost of it like 90 % iam thinking of scrubing the rest of it off with a tooth brush... the tank looks alot better then what it did acople of weeks ago any how hope u like the picz !!

See less See more
#7 ·
in the 3rd is a purple and yellow feather duster that just grew back its crown it use to look like the coco worms crown well see how that grows ...and some green polyps thats about it ! the last pic is my favorite and thirs a story to that coral when my doughter was 2 i just got it and she jumped out the paypen for the first the an came behind me pulled my shirt scared the crap outa me and that coral flew across the room it took a month to open and look pretty coulda lost it !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.