The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......at work!

Good morning Y'All, and a BIG HAPPY SATURDAY!
Coffee is on, and there's Someone's TRT BIRTHDAY CAKE available if'n they're up to sharing.....Vinnie....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pal!

Got to head to the creek for a partial day before I can dive into the really important stuff round here.....BUT that does help me afford the important stuff round here.

Hope a swell day greets All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Hapoy birthday, Vinnie!

Thanksfor the coffee, Hack. After having some of that very rich cake you set up for Vinnie, I need some sweet killers. Scrambled eggs with cheese, Texas toast, and potatoes O’Brien. For fruit we have the usual nanners and early peaches.

not nearly so hot today. Currently it’s 70 and will go up to 90. Over night we’ll go down to 59! Sounds delicious to me!

Reactions: VWD

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,913 Posts
Good morning all,

Going to hit 97 today they say, too hot.

Fresh coffee . Still waking up. Fed the fry. I will be so glad when these guys grow and I can sell or trade. I do have people waiting on them.

Not sure what the rest of the day or what’s planned, but with this heat I don’t want to spend much time outside.
Have a great Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
I won’t be able to do chat tonight. Stuck at the laundry, and only two of three dryers are working. Full house down here. That will throw off everything else this afternoon. Bleh

Reactions: VWD

·
Super Moderator
27,913 Posts
Maverick was ok, saw on IMAX. Was ok, but to me it wasn’t even close to the original.. but tire top gun fans seem to love it.

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Folks......1st off my apologies, but will be bailing on any meet n greets this evening......got fun up to the armpits, and may require a 2-day weekend.....Ooooooo, I so happen to have one of them. Got Monday off to take Hack to one of His drs, and played it up enough to parlay it into a day off. (y)

By the way.....3, COUNT THEM, THREE 'Monster' B+W malts are one of the elusive 'TOO MUCH of a GOOD THING'.....rare, but they do occur.....RARELY!

Had a salad for lunch/dinner, but now am craving FOOD! Got a counter full of 'junk/snack food' cued up for the fun sessions.

I'd be curious to see the new Top Gun, just to, as Doug said, to see the flying, and would think that that would be a step up in the IMAX 3D.....besides the 'bubble gum' plot Vinnie, was the IMAX experience worth the extra $27,000.00 bucks?

Hi hopes for All to be stuck with fun stuff this evening,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,913 Posts
I don’t think so. I never need to see again Jurassic Park was good. I like it over maverick, but this new one needs to be last.

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Hack - You got serious grooviness this going on tonight. That tops everything else by far!

Enjoy, and I hope you win!

·
Administrator
48,732 Posts
Well good for you getting a 2 day weekend Hack. I may look into show times for Maverick but I have to work in am. I would wait till it is on streaming but I would have to pay if its on Prime video and thats a hassle cause I am on JoJos acct since it is "technically" his Firestick, Same with netflix. I only pay for Hulu, mostly cause she got it in divorce. I nee to deal with laundry and clean out van before it gets dark so I am not gonna make chat tonight. Tons to do here that I have ignored because I have been helping her get ready to load up. She needs to be packed and on the road in 2 weeks and its gonna be tight

1 - 14 of 14 Posts