The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from the LFS (Thanx Nate) saying that they had some nice stuff coming it. I went there tonight and he offered me a "3 for 2 plus discount" deal, and I lost it! I bought 6 new corals and 2 inverts. Pics tommorow when the lights come on. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yea baby you know pics or we smack ya:lol:
I Know, Casey. I prolly shouldn't have said anything, but I was so psyched when I got everything in the tank!:drool:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You cant post this NOW if pictures arent going to be here until tomorrow.

Shame on you Butch.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I Know...I know...I'm REAL bad!!:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
everything fit in the tank Butch? Can't wait for pic's, esspecially once everything opens up, those were some awsome pieces. I'm gonna have to pick up that blasto tomorrow if its still there =). Thanks again
Nate

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Fly Guy said:
You cant post this NOW if pictures arent going to be here until tomorrow.

Shame on you Butch.
yea!!! ditto!! at least tease us a little more and tell us what you got!! you should be thrown out for these kind of mind games!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
at least tease us a little more and tell us what you got!!
Ok, I got a Pom Pom Crab and a Lettuce Nudibranch, there are 2 tri-colored rics on one rock, a Blue Encrusting Monti, ummmm...Nate, help me out with the names of the other three....:read:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, got the name of another one. It's a green Cynarina.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it's tomorrow!
:funny: I have to leave for work (gotta pay for this stuff) but tonight PICS, I promise!!:agree:

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
whatevva said:
:funny: I have to leave for work (gotta pay for this stuff) but tonight PICS, I promise!!:agree:
There had better be or your in big trouble MR!:lol:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Geez Butch you're such a tease! We want to see pictures!

HHC

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I had a lettuce nudibranch, but it kept going down the over flow( even though I have eggcrate over the main tank) and would end up in my filter pad in the sump. I would pick it off the pad and put the slimy thing back in the tank and it would open up and float down to the bottom and take off again. It even got stuck in my power head once. Then it just disapeared. I don't know what happened to it. I only had if for a couple of months. I don't know if it didn't have anything to eat or not, but it sure was cool.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts