The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a couple ORA frags yesterday. :banana: I bought an indo-stag and an australian delicate stag. ORA hasn't put out any frags since Florida got slammed by hurricanes a couple years ago. Whoo-hooo my stock list is almost complete. I just need a couple more ORA products and one or two other things and then I can keep my hands out of the tank, yeah right. By the way I picked up the frags at OD and they had more of the same and then some.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
What ORA are you looking for still I have some

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turquoise stag, blue mille, miami stag---but I might already have it, not sure, and a striped derasa that is not the size of 3 ice cream buckets---in other words not all grown up.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
i have an extra miami orchid if thats what your looking for! i might be willing to trade for it =)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Matt I am at work but let me find a link

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Got that too, but PM me so we do not have to hoard another thread.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What's OD? I'm from Duluth and I'm not familiar with the place.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
OCean devotion in Savage MN. Nice place off of CR 42 Are there any good places up there in Duluth?

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
I have a miami orchid, and a powder blue milli, but I don't think it's the ORA version. If you wanted the ORA indo acro, I have that too, and I probably am going to sell it off. I think I'd want a frag of the delicate after it grows out some. :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
my miami orchid is supposed to be me the tyree version? dunno if the ORA and tyree are diffrent, i got mine from razor corals

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
2nd in line on the delicate! I seen it at OD today but the one left had been stung or died off here and there. The rest of them looked awesome.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
If you got yours from Razer corals then it came from Otolith. ( I think )

1 - 20 of 34 Posts