The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after a long long year and much argung with other i gave in and bought a anemone. i was going to buy a bta, but i couldnt justify the 150-200 they bring, so i went to my lfs and bought a nice moderately sized sabae. it attached in 3 seconds ot a nice little crevace, i will be post pics later. now has anyone had these sucsessfully split in captivity?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
okay i got a different word, have they ever reproduced in captivity????????

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Are you saying $150-$200 for a BTA? I got mine for $45 and thought that was spendy! Congrats on your anenome!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i made sure it wasnt "white" because i know these come dyed quite often, there is actually a fair amount of brown to the tenticles.

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
If you'd waited a couple of weeks, my BTA looks like it is getting ready to go splitsville again, and I would have GIVEN it to you.....(since I got rid of all my other clones).....

Jodi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
symbiosis has to be the coolest thing, i never thought a clown and a anemonie could be so much fun, it took 5 hrs and "fred" found his host. the way he swims in it and feeds it is so much cooler than i thought. i have seen yons of pics but when its "yours" it is so much cooler

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.