The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ran into some "golden rod gargonian" for a steal of a price.
if anyone is interested in trading or fragging or buying then please let me know as i will be picking it up today the 31st. i can hold it for the next ARC meeting also. these pieces seem to be in very good condition. polyps are open and has good coloring. the color of it is a golden tan beige, with many many branches. i will have pieces anywhere from a frag to the size of a baseball or softball.

this offer is only available to people local to Atlanta since i will NOT ship.!

to contact me call me at: 404-867-6553.
you can always pm me on here also.

thanks!
Brandon

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
sent pm

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Brandon,

I told Lisa about the frags. I am thinking of needing around 3 if possible but she may have a different response.

Ray

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cool
i just sent you a pm before i read this post. give me a call and well go from there.

so far it looks like there is a total of 7 frags including 3 for Ray.
ive got plenty more!

if no one bites by the time of next ARC meeting then ill will take some frags with me.

thanks everyone!
Brandon & Kelly

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
sent pm

·
Registered
220 Posts
hmmm can i have a frag? how fast do these things grow? the only thing is ill need you to drop it off tomorrow, i know its kinda short notice im really sorry, if its not possible i understand maybe someother time. how much for it?

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
No worries. I figured at much. besides when I meet some of yall at the meetings, I always have to remember that most people don't go by their screen names..LOL

Ray

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i wondered when i was going to start catching some flak about my typing skills.
and no there is no freaky stuff going on with me taking the name amy:funny:

yes nishant you can get a frag whenever and if youre close then yes i can drop it off anytime. call me per the number on the first post and well work it out.

ray,
that peice that i used to cut off your frags is already healed and working on new polyps there already! i cant beleive its that fast of a healer! coooool.

Thanks!
Brandon & Kelly & our son Mason, no amy here!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.