The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out today my coral beauty has been eating my xenia's? Why would he be eating that? Is it because he is under fed? Also I heard you could also feed them romaine lettuce is that true? :confused:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Mine nipped my colt coral for a while, but after about 3 weeks she doesn't bother it much any more. I want to try putting a few peas in the tank and see if they will eat them, and also getting some nori. It is about $5.00 at the LFS.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Booboo33062 said:
Mine nipped my colt coral for a while, but after about 3 weeks she doesn't bother it much any more. I want to try putting a few peas in the tank and see if they will eat them, and also getting some nori. It is about $5.00 at the LFS.
same thing with mine. Stopped after a while. Not sure about the peas..but my CB loves Nori!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I just read online somewhere that you could feed your fish all kinds of veggies. He said his fish loved peas. I tried lettuce and nothing went near it so after a couple hours I took it out.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
dont feed iceberg lettuce, feed it leafy greens, romaine, spinach and such. lettuce is mainly water.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts