The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Retired Wanderer
22,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone.

Coffee is on. In the parking lot waiting to go in at 6. A little rain today.

getting more stuff after work from the old place including my toolbox

have a great hump day!

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Good morning Troops and HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY TO ALL!

Then again is it a 'HUMP DAY' to anyone at the Table? Coffee is ready, and heading across the street to Wawa before too long to get Nate a sub to take to work for his lunch. And YES, that means we have to go shopping today to pick up something for his lunches.

2 more dr's appointments today, one each for Jen and I......just 'rinky dink' stuff. But beyond that nothing penciled in.,....sure we can solve that problem.

Let's go see what we can find,
Hack

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
.....MAN you're a fast typer.....KICKED MY BUTT!

Top of the morning Perry! Hope you're 'moving day' goes uneventful for Ya.
Hack

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
OK......awake enough now for breakfast. Egg omelets and sausages to go with our coffee.
Today will be dry, and in the low 50's, with our turn at rain Perry moving in tomorrow.
Don't even begin to look anything like 'seasonal' till at least the end of next week......then some 30's-40F highs, and a small picture or 2 of snow flakes. Till then, warm'ish.
Hack

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Mornin all. Coffee and muffins are there for ya. Damp and around freezing here. May get up around 40 later with cloudy skies. Typical blah January weather. Work is making me work lately. That has some suck to it but it looks like it will only be for a few weeks.

Have a great day.

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good mawnin’, Perry, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT,

Thanks so much for the coffee and breakfast choices! I’ll have a muffin and and I will add nanners and apples and orange sections for everyone.

Hack, I bet Nate slept like a log last night. Looking forward to hearing about his second day at work.

It’s 47 and foggy this morning, with a high of 64! I better get my fanny in gear for an exercise class at 9:00.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Work is making me work lately. That has some suck to it but it looks like it will only be for a few weeks.
Never saw that tense of that word.....just opened up a whole new huge universe for me Pal......THANKS! 😁 (y) Probably helps the day go by though, and adds some guttural manly groins to the conversation when your Mrs. asks 'how your day was?'. ("Insert an image of Mr. Taylor here.")

Yeah Cath, sleep came easy for the little tyke. :ROFLMAO: Got up early also, and raring to go, and even dodging all his 'parental preparation/get ready/do you have' talk. So THAT'S what our parents sounded like!:unsure::sneaky:
Hack

· Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
Never saw that tense of that word.....just opened up a whole new huge universe for me Pal......THANKS! 😁 (y) Probably helps the day go by though, and adds some guttural manly groins to the conversation when your Mrs. asks 'how your day was?'. ("Insert an image of Mr. Taylor here.")
If by "Mr. Taylor" you mean this kind gentleman who championed the cause of the Red Cross by encouraging many offensive players in the NFL to give blood then yes, he is who I pictured.

Sports uniform Football equipment Sports equipment Sports gear Football helmet

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Dress shirt Tie Plant Picture frame Collar

Kinda close.....but I like how you think! (y)
He was known for his 'guttural groans n sounds' when confronted with a 'manly piece of machinery'. I've been know to imitate his responses myself.
Hack

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Morning all,
High of 40’s with rain mebbe showing up for today, think above freezing temps for the next 5/6 days they claim. I’ll take it but got want “winter” to show up with more “ummph” after taking it easy on us so far .
Puppy GMD Beau showing more of himself and increased “smart” as each day goes on. Granted “chucklehead pup” vibe is still strong, and glad King the GSD is here to take one play duties to entertain both himself and Beau , along with tiring out that puppy super energy.

Pain doc appt in a bit , and having cat scan and x-rays done to both shoulders and upper bod recently , hope the doc has a gameplan worked up for hopeful relief at some level.
After doc visit , will head to mom’s place since I’ll be up north and grab the garbage bags of clothes Sis pulled from the closets, so I can take them to my county run donation place for dispersal to those in need , and those that don’t get given out will go on the place’s racks for sale ,, and proceeds then go to those in need for anything ,, in my county.

Catalina macaw and sun conures road trip on Friday , their first actual avian vet visit for wellness checks and wing/nail trims.

Have a few things in mind for the rest of the day,, will see what rises to the top when I get home.

Hope everyone has a great day!👍🏼

Reactions: cath and hackshobby

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,953 Posts
Good morning everyone,

they put me on a stronger antibiotic. I took one yesterday and then couldn’t hold anything down, I couldn’t even take the 2nd pill until today. Hopefully my stomach can handle the meds today.
It’s nice out today with storms moving in tonight. I don’t think severe.

· Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
View attachment 245611
Kinda close.....but I like how you think! (y)
He was known for his 'guttural groans n sounds' when confronted with a 'manly piece of machinery'. I've been know to imitate his responses myself.
Hack
Ah, that makes sense. My Mr. Taylor would be helpful around here this morning. A lot of cheifs making poor choices is forcing me into a defensive role at the moment heading off stupidity.

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Hi, guys!

Jeff - your county donation place sounds like a great idea! It helps people in need by giving them free things, and it also has the option to put things for sale, and where the outfit can get cash. I like that idea!
King, smart guy that he is, is doing a great job showing Beau the way of Junkzoo Casa.
Hope you get some relief for your shoulders, and whatever ails you.

Good morning everyone,

they put me on a stronger antibiotic. I took one yesterday and then couldn’t hold anything down, I couldn’t even take the 2nd pill until today. Hopefully my stomach can handle the meds today.
It’s nice out today with storms moving in tonight. I don’t think severe.
YUCK! Some antibiotics make me nauseated from the get-go. I wish I could remember the name of some of them so I could tell you. Hope your new med is much better for you.

Ah, that makes sense. My Mr. Taylor would be helpful around here this morning. A lot of cheifs making poor choices is forcing me into a defensive role at the moment heading off stupidity.
Ah, you get tp use your leadership skills with this folderol happening. 🙄 Go for it, and get the job done!

I’m looking forward to hearing a report about how Nate did with his second day on the job.

Tonight I’m going to watch the thing on Netflix that is about the mind of a cat. There’s so many dog people around here you wouldn’t understand, unless you had a cat. Bobbi always said “cats know that you don’t know what they know.” 🤣

Let’s let grooviness rule tonight! See you in the a.m.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts