The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

coffee, tea, and fresh scones this morning. SC early peaches, too. Dad and some friends went to a local orchard and got a peck of white clings. Say, it would be delicious to cut up that scone and a peach and pour milk over it. :drool:

byeeee

·
Retired Wanderer
17,385 Posts
Morning folks.

I'm already at work. One of our biggest projects had some lame folks running it and it got behind. Now it is crunch time and a couple of us are getting everything done. You gotta own your space.

Hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day (and that the paint and stucco people finish up our place without destroying what is left of my garden).

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning
it feels like I'm running in sand around here
I leave for a few hours and the schedule gets all mucked up

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
Morning All!:wavey:

Second week on swing shift here. Too bad we have almost no work this week. Makes for very long evenings.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,385 Posts
Morning
Not me..got one of those fancy rubberized surfaces. Already wrote a test protocol, did a bunch of testing with a supplied device from a customer, been to the cal lab, got a machine working and did some operator training.

Whew time for coffee and a TRT flyby.

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,978 Posts
Good morning!

I'm playing with a new laptop here, this thing is pretty big, but is dual core, and has a 17" screen so it's significantly better than the old one. I also have Vista on it, which I have to admit - I kinda like :) Yeah it has some issues, but oh well - computers generally do.

I'm just trying to decide if this things huge size, and weight will be a major problem given what I do with laptops,.. carry them around all day every day.

Whiskey

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,978 Posts
Morning Wiskey, you can get a rolly cart thing for that lappy ;)
Hehe,.. that's true! But I carry it around offices a whole lot too - testing different network ports and what not. I had one cliant who half the office was on the wrong network once,.. the laptop came in handy on that one.

That's what happens when you re-model.

Whiskey

·
Administrator
47,479 Posts
Ooh!!!! May I suggest a larger mallet? The one they give you never quite seems sufficient,.. they may wack down, but they just keep coming back up.

Whiskey
Grenades with #s on em, tell em take a number and go wait in the hall, pull little round thingy to activate their place in line ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good afternoon!

Busy in LibraryLand today. Shees..what do folks think this is? Public service?? :funny:

Good Morning Cath, Perry, Vince, Casper the Hyundai gets a new windshield today :)
Hope the day goes well for y'all
Sweet on the new windshield, Doug.

Morning
Bleh. That's a pain in the butt.

Morning All!:wavey:

Second week on swing shift here. Too bad we have almost no work this week. Makes for very long evenings.
Good to see you, Eric :wavey:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,385 Posts
Well talk about taking one for the team. We got a huge test setup in that of course hooks to something. It turns out the customer forgot to mention the CO2. I am going to borrow my company one off my kegerator for tomorrow or until they get this figured out.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Public servants don't work hard
the hardly work
But some really do. ;)

the question of the evening for me is
Should I go run a 5k event at the lakefront in this heat?
Or you could watch them run on tv while sitting in air-conditioned comfort. :D

Well talk about taking one for the team. I am going to borrow my company one off my kegerator for tomorrow or until they get this figured out.
That's a major sacrifice, Perry.

Dick:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts