The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........BLUE SKIES that is.

Good morning, and welcome to the middle'ish of the week, and....HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY!
Still very much summer time out there, so keep them surf boards handy.("Of course I used to surf......but if'n there was a list from TOP to BOTTOM, save yourself some time and begin towards the bottom looking for me. 😁 ")

Ahhhhhh, cruising the high ways and byways between here and Virginia Beach in my 69 'rag top 442, with my custom hand painted 'long board' sticking out the back.....BIG SIGH......
("WOW.....where'd THAT come from? Didn't even cross my mind during my 1st 2 cups, or the past 40 +/- years for that matter?")🤔

Anyway, coffee is up, and Sugar Pops get the nod, though to Capt'n appears a tad miffed reaching past him.

No 'known' excitement ahead, but my foresight is legally blind in most states. Hope grooviness awaits All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,228 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT! Thanks for the coffee and 2 cereal choices. I’ll throw in Wheat Chex, nanners and local peaches.
Hack - Alrighty then, we won’t be looking for you on a surf board today, or anytime soon.
Awwww, I’m sorry to hear about your sweet little Guinea Pig, Peaches going over the rainbow.😥😥

Jeff - Sounds like a good time with your sis, her new puppy Harper to meet and greet your troops. More fun times to be had!

Big news in my corner. Yesterday afternoon I got the call I’ve been waiting for from the retirement community where I’ll be moving. The Apt Manager asked if I was ready to move to an available apartment. Of course I said yes, even though I am not actually ready yet. It will be far easier to get my butt in gear with a short lead time. After doing some preparatory paper work, I will sign the lease on September 1! 🥳🥳. The apartment is being renovated right now! Wheeeee!
Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,039 Posts
Morning all the air is so dry a hover board would get more use than a surfboard.
Delivery day follies today, can't wait.
Congrats on new digs Cath, hope gtgat goes well

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BLT's......come git your BLT's. Nice fresh BLT's. And fer you fine looking People, the cheese is FREE today!

Was a real stinker'roony at the creek....my sweat was sweat'n by 7. Spent most of the day below deck as well...THAT always helps!

A right peaceable evening laying before us. Had some serious thunder storms pass through, and one was at driving home time.....THAT'S always fun also.

Big news in my corner. Yesterday afternoon I got the call I’ve been waiting for from the retirement community where I’ll be moving. The Apt Manager asked if I was ready to move to an available apartment. Of course I said yes, even though I am not actually ready yet. It will be far easier to get my butt in gear with a short lead time. After doing some preparatory paper work, I will sign the lease on September 1! 🥳🥳. The apartment is being renovated right now! Wheeeee!
Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!
FANTASTIC NEWS CATH! Betch walking on cloud 9.

Don't forget there's ice cream sandwiches and an ice cream cake for all the good little Boys n Girls,
Hack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts