The Reef Tank banner

Hummin Wednesday

6K views 134 replies 17 participants last post by  cath 
#1 ·
Was up peeps !
Well hit the LFS and darn the rics wornt in :( to day so i guess i will be out there around the same time :D its on the job site any way so its not like i am going to be late any way lol !
I will probly be in bed when you guys get up so all i have to say is WAKE UP and Stop Slackin ! :D
Our Plant kinda Burned something or outher up and was broke for a few hrs and by the time they fixed it & started to run asphalt it would have been to cold so they called it off for the night .
on the plus side i managed to get a few hours out em any way lol "Cleaning up" .

BTW Cleaning Up is code Phrase for Messing around while the boss is on his way home and getting payed any way lol :D

Hope you all have a good day !

#2 ·
Quoteing my self from lastnight justincase you all are to lazy to read last ngihts posts :p

Bump any one awake ??
Kelli i would not worrie to much should be ok try droping in you Windoze cd and see if
it will repair it what happened is a system file got crupted and whent down the drain.
We call that Blue Screen "The Blue Screen Of Death " norn its no that badif the hdd realy is dead you would not even get dos to Load.
i have lost so meny its not funny >< . Theres a Stack here next me all over 200 gig hdds (looks over and counts) Theres 9 here .
That might work .
Heh i have been working on puders since i was 12 all of 13 years agoe :D .
My pops was in the navy for 26 years and he help design the f-18.
So we have had puders a long time :D .

#12 ·
talk about sleeping late.. i slept from about 3:30pm yesterday until 6:30am this morning..

looks like i will be cleaning alot today. kids don't seem to want their allowance and the wife is refusing.. lol. oh well.. and i need to replace one of the break lights on her car.. what a pita.. lol.

not getting anything done hanging out here. have a great day!!

#18 ·
kinda funny you ask since I too had to play tooth fairy - Connor lost his 2nd tooth and left it downstairs. I wouldn't find the stinkin tooth so I had to tell him that the tooth fiary had to wake me up to tell me where she left his money even though she couldnt' find the tooth :doh:

eee gaad!

I to was watching biggest loser last night, WOOT to Ali for winning!

Today is more scrapbook preparedness, trip to the mall, and preschool in a few for Erin. maybe a little straigtening up of this place, but somehow I doubt it ;)

#20 ·
I to was watching biggest loser last night, WOOT to Ali for winning!
I was pretty amazed that both Mark and Bernie were in the 150s... I'm 5'8", hit 180, and think that I'm smaller than both of them.

On a similar note, this week is the last week of p90x, and I must say I'm rather pleased (both at the results and at being finished... )

I looked WAY HOTTER than the guy who played the tooth fairly on the Santa Clause movie!!!!
:rotflmao:
Prove it.

#24 ·
Chris, how tall were they?

I think you definatly look smaller than Bernie

I had to keep reminding myself that i am like 6-8 inches taller than most of the women on that show and 170 on 5 ft is WAY different than 170 on 5' 10"!!!!!
Bernie's definitely under 5'6"... he was 2-3" shorter than Allison Sweeney (the host) last night, who's only 5'4" according to IMDB (though likely sported some serious heels). But it's still deceiving. Mark has got to be at least as tall as me, but it wouldnt surprise me if he were closer to 6'. And he finished at 159! (not to mention 1lb short of $100k)

#35 ·
That's how Ben got my lap top... that the kids recently baptised.

Computers should NOT be baptised ( ie they spilled water on it :( )

lots of computer stuff with the stooges lately very sad.

In other news I caulked screws and seems on the stand a few mintes ago so I should be good to paint later today.
Did it start working again once you got it all dried off?

Whiskey

#39 ·
one of these days i am gonna get mine fixed. still need to order a reset disk.. lol. i just haven't got it into the shop. where you plug in the power supply keeps milting the power supply wires for some reason. and those things are not cheap.. lol..

its a nice laptop too. was thinking about going back to school and that is one of the reasons i bought it. the other is for traveling. to bad i don't get much a chance to take real vacations and travel some place.. lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.