The Reef Tank banner
101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,852 Posts
Test reply. Theres a few posts missing. When I tried to embed the video I forgot to add the closing code of iframe> everything that came after the video code got sucked into the coding. I made a reply with the closing statement and it closed the video file with whatever was added after that. But it works now.

·
CntntEdtr for Aquarist.Me
2,407 Posts
I didn't know this existed... Guess I need to use search more often. Still need to read through the whole thing... Seems I can get the videos to work sometimes but not always... Using a tablet, android os.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I'm new here can I ask a question about my toadstool soft coral I bought it a week ago and was always open and now is not really open much should I change the position the other leather coral is fine

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Well, I guess this is a good place to ask for help. Trying to post a video in my threads, and being technology challenged, CAN'T! Tim has been trying to help, and have done everything supposedly correct, but no good. (1) Hit SHARE (2) HIT EMBED (3) HIT COPY....Now when I am on my thread and HIT PASTE the link appears, and when you hit it this appears.......THIS PAGE IS'NT WORKING "Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it....." Have tried a handful of videos trying to make sure it wasn't a particular video, but all have had the same results. Now, am I the only one that has issues with posting a video, or are there others? I am using an Acer Chromebook 15 if'n that helps. THANKS!
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Nah, this is as good as it gets. BIG SIGH......I keep trying, and I just got it to work ONCE! The good old fashioned way of right clicking on the video itself, and selecting COPY VIDEO URL, then pasting it onto my thread......WORKED GREAT.....ONCE! Now I keep trying, and no good again. Boy I love computers!
Hack

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
If the embed link isn't working try just the share copy link portion.

The web address looks like https//youtu.be/"unique id"

This should allow the desktop computers click on the link and be taken to YouTube site to see your videos. In mobile view it should still auto embed.

·
CntntEdtr for Aquarist.Me
2,407 Posts
If the embed link isn't working try just the share copy link portion.

The web address looks like https//youtu.be/"unique id"

This should allow the desktop computers click on the link and be taken to YouTube site to see your videos. In mobile view it should still auto embed.
This

101 - 120 of 137 Posts